One Step at a Time

Hi, I’m Hayden! I’m 13 years old and I live in the great, green state of Oregon. I’ve never really been anywhere else in the world but here, and you can trust me when I say that I’m planning on getting out of here someday. I’m the type of person that loves to try new things, so a lot of my hobbies are changing constantly. But two of them always seem to stay the same. That for me is softball, and acting. Obviously the both of those are very different, but that’s what I am… different. I’m not like most girls my age. Well, I’m not really like most people my age overall. Teenagers in the world, Oregon at least, care about two things: Their phone and how they look to other people. Now me on the other hand, I know that I was put in this world to do something great, and I’m not going to waste my time with little things. My focus is on trying to be the best ME that I can be, because everyone else is already taken. Not every average person performs two different shows in front of crowds of 250 people every year. Or plays a whole season of softball without winning one single game, but still does it again. I do these things just so I can learn about things that are unusual. Some traits about me are that I’m extremely ambitious for someone so lazy, I’m really grateful for the life that I was born into and I like to look at all things from a new perspective. All that I feel like doing most of the time is to listen to music and wander around in bookstores. What I want to do with my life? I just want to go on more adventures, be around good energy, connect with people, learn new things and just grow. I’m trying to go confidently in the directions of my dreams and trying to live the life I imagine, one step at a time.

One thought on “One Step at a Time

1. Hi Hayden,
    I believe that you visited my blog.
    I really like your blog, and I found out so much about you.
    I don’t care what people think about me, I have a quote in my room and it says ‘be yourself, everyone else in the world is taken’
    We have a lot in common, I hope we can still talk online! 🙂
    -Anastasia xx